Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
February 25, 2022
As an INSPECTION TOOL CRIB TECHNICIAN, you will be asked to perform several tasks supporting the efficient flow to the manufacturing floor. Focused daily efforts on newly acquired specialty equipment for troubleshooting and supporting production efforts. Must have willingness to learn to analyze specifications, blueprint reading, set up and operate machine tools, fit, and assemble small assemblies.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Manage tooling inventory specifically Drills, Endmills, Inserts including all consumables that our located within the Inspection area.
- Work with outside Vendor on managing tooling stock levels regarding purchasing and receiving based on predetermined stocking levels.
- Verify dimensions, alignments, and clearances of finished parts for conformance to specifications using manual hand tools and CMMs. Manage tooling & fixtures specific for CMM use. Creating accurate programs and documentation through the process. Responsible for periodic maintenance of system.
- Ability to learn Laser System capabilities and run some production jobs along with quick-turn items. Responsible for periodic maintenance of system.
- Ability to learn Engraving machine located in inspection area for feeding production as needed. Responsible for periodic maintenance of system.
- Fit and assemble small assemblies for production and spare parts orders.
- Need the ability to drive stake rack/pickup truck for local pickups/drop-offs.
- Need the ability to be Fork Truck Certified.
Physical Limitations: Work may require lifting, pulling, and carrying up to fifty (50) pounds; frequent bending, climbing stairs, and reaching; standing up to six (6) hours per day.