Posted by: email@example.com
August 1, 2023
As a STEEL RECEIVING / SAW OPERATOR you will be required to manage the incoming receiving of all raw materials, such as steel and aluminum stock, for the company. This position is responsible for the accuracy of the raw material inventory and allocation of it through the factory.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Safely utilized various lifting equipment to help facilitate the receiving of raw materials from incoming trucks to factory.
- Utilize state of the art CNC Saw to cut material to blueprint requirements. Maintain this equipment for safe and efficient operating conditions.
- Verify cutting work using precision measuring instruments, and use of basic machinists’ hand tools.
- Accountable for the accuracy of inventory and location of material for the area.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Role might include other responsibilities outside the area when not active.
Physical Limitations: Work may require lifting, pulling, and carrying up to fifty (50) pounds; frequent bending, climbing stairs, and reaching; standing up to six (6) hours per day.